Serving Our American Veterans, their families, and our community. Public Benefit, Non-Profit Education

SVC

InstructorsBoard of Directors
ContactSVC Job Fairs
San Bernardino CalendarApple Valley Calendar
SVC NewsHeart of a Warrior Project
Special EventsPast Events
Loan ApplicationsRegistration Application
Press ReleasesSTAFF ONLY

1993229Southwestern Vocational College was designed to accommodate the training and licensing needs of individuals interested in entering the growing field of Public Safety, whether in the private or public sector.

Southwestern Vocational College is an approved training provider for the following agencies: Department of Veterans Affairs, California Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services, California Department of Insurance, Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education, San Bernardino County (WIA) and the California Employment Development Department.

We offer training to our American Veterans, their families and our community. We provide vocational certification and licensing in the following areas: Public Safety Officer, Security Officer, Custody Officer, TSA Security, Fugitive Recovery Agent, Bail Agent, Campus/School Security, Executive Protection, Private Investigations and Loss Prevention.

Our program is designed to teach the skills necessary to provide optimum performance in this chosen field. This training program is rigorous and demanding. Our fast paced program is comprised of 20 percent classroom instruction while the remaining 80 percent is conducted at a field operational level, “Hands On Practical Training”.

Together we can work as a team to help students achieve their career goals and employment needs. Upon completion of our training program the student is ready to enter the work force in the above listed fields.

Southwestern Vocational College offers job placement services to our graduates with a success rate of 89%. Also to ensure the students ability to succeed we provide six months of continuing education, training and mentor ship to help our students develop additional skills they need to obtain employment. The services we provide are at no additional charge to the student.

Southwestern Vocational College is a Certified 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Vocational College. All tuition and money go to better improve the school, its curriculum, staff, students experience and community.

Campus Locations:
High Desert – 21889 Hwy 18, #A Apple Valley Ca, 92308
Inland Empire – 599 Inland Center Dr. #101 San Bernardino Ca, 92410

Donations

San Bernardino Schedule

Apple Valley Schedule